Re: [Tigers] Hard top holder/carrier

To: rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hard top holder/carrier
From: Steven Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:58:00 -0800
Jim,

"Thunderbird Accessories"  <http://www.thunderbirdconcepts.com/> is a
great place for TBird Accessories, including the hardtop cart and the
electric top hoist.  I bought a lot of stuff fro my 50th Anniversary
2005 Thunderbird, and vouch for their quality, reliability, and customer
support.

The carrier is on their page
<http://www.thunderbirdconcepts.com/hoist.htm>  It is on sale now for
$200, and is of excellent quality,