Re: [Tigers] ...yet another eBay Tiger...

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>, Jim <jim@island.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...yet another eBay Tiger...
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 06:26:38 -0500
This car has been for sale for a very long time.  When I was looking for my
Tiger and knew little, this one spooked me.  About the state issued VIN, I
had a 1973 Porsche that had been stolen at some point in its life.  The
numbers were ground off the tub.  Nonetheless, the car had a Virginia state
issued VIN tag affixed to the door jamb.  This was probably done decades
before I got the car, so it may be different today.  Cheers.  Mauro