Re: [Tigers] Looking for a water pump (and crank) pulley

To: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>, Tiger Talk List Tiger
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Looking for a water pump (and crank) pulley
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 20:20:44 -0800 (PST)
If don't care that its original Dale makes an aluminum one and can make them
for later model balancers (4 bolt) as well.

A stock tiger bar might not do much if badly mounted but will be better then
just the windshield if you you 'sunny side down the car'. I have the 4 point
bar in my car and it's not mounted all that great (PO) but for any track work I
would run a bar forward and make sure it is solid. I will be doing that at some
point, yet more stuff to do!

Sandy