Re: [Tigers] Mediterranean Blue Tiger with a White Top?

To: "'Ross'" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>, "'MAURO D'ANGELO'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mediterranean Blue Tiger with a White Top?
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:51:55 -0700
I have one of Dales tops and they are completely worth it.  In fact it looks
so good I am reluctant to put it down.  Avoid the light colors because they
get dirty REALLY quick.  Rain storms will make the leading edge dirty
immediately, putting it up and down will take a toll, birds, dirty hands,
EVERYTHING.......  I have had one and it did not look good for very long.

Anyway, back to Dales tops.  His guy is about 100 years old (maybe 70-80).
He is an old hot rodder and does GREAT work.  When he did my top he was the
guy that did all the Mercedes benzs work.  He has a big inventory of
different types of materials.  The thing I like best about my top is the
large rear window, bigger than stock and adds a lot of light to the interior
and makes looking in the rear view much easier.

Finally the fit and finish is top notch, no wrinkles around the corners etc.

Good luck,

Lynn