[Tigers] Victoria British email address.......thanks all!!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Victoria British email address.......thanks all!!
From: David and Varley Tweddle <davidandvarley@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:05:16 +0800
Thanks to the super prompt help I received from this list I have my Victoria
British order moving.

Their will hidden email address is :-

customercare@longmotor.net

Thanks to all who reponded.

One of the members of this INVALUABLE forum called the Victoria British toll
free number and managed to talk to a real person and my order is now "Unstuck"
(and he obtained an email address to boot)!! This type of assistance is just
fantastic and once again shows the help one Tiger owner (far away) can get via
this list.

Ain't this Internet thing great!

If ever anyone needs some Aussie help.....let me know!

Cheers
David

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy? Find your next place with ninemsn
Property
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/