Re: [Tigers] Alpine Body at Pick N Pull

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alpine Body at Pick N Pull
From: Paul.Tonizzo@sybase.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:15:11 -0500

http://cid-d2691c1b8e3579b6.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Tiger%20MKIA%20For%20Sale

http://cid-d2691c1b8e3579b6.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Tiger%20Toploader%20%5E0%20Ansen%20Scattershield

> that is a real Tiger....seems like we question a lot of legitimacy of
Tigers
> on this list....I find myself doing it...but this car is a real
Tiger.....i
> don't even know the guy but I would defend that one.

I know Bill well and yes, this is absolutely a real Tiger.

> that's approximately 3800 bucks US dollars...pretty close exchange... a
little
> better for us. I keep hearing though that there is some legislation in
canada
> right now where the govt has the power to seize non-domestic cars to be
> destroyed or something. And I hear that they arent letting them across
the
> border, but my info may be inaccurate.

Government seizing foreign vehicles? I live here and have never heard of
craziness!
Where did you here that?  I must admit that us rather docile Canadians
would
be up in arms if it was true! :')

Never had a problem bringing a car over the border - you just need the
right
paperwork for it.

Paul