Re: [Tigers] Fuel Injection

To: "'Cullen McCann'" <cmccann@lwpb.com>, "'Wally Menke'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel Injection
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:54:47 -0500
        You need to look for the learn as you go systems.  The earlier
systems needed a PC to tune the system.
The newer EFI is using the learn as you go system.   There should be a user
interface with the unit that lets you scroll through initial parameters and
then the system tunes itself as you drive.

I'm simply relaying information I have seen in Hot Rod Magazine.  I have no
experience with any of these systems.

Clearance to the firewall seems to be the only real issue.

Ron Fraser