Re: [Tigers] One wheeled vehicle

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <bobyboston@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] One wheeled vehicle
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:12:42 -0600
I always enjoy seeing things like that where people are thinking "outside
the box".
An additional note near the bottom of that clip there is a reference to a
Haybusa SR8 V8 engine, 372HP 10,000RPM, very small, think of the room you
would have around that engine in a Tiger or better yet an alpine, hmmmm.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187