[Tigers] Interior Mirror Fix

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Interior Mirror Fix
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:59:13 -0500
I have been getting parts ready to go to the chromer, the interior
rearview mirror stem being one of those pieces. I have partially
disassembled the mirror and would like to know if my repair options
before I go any further. I slowly pried the plastic surround off and
have removed the glass. The plastic surround is not in good shape and
the mirror glass is fogged. I can devote lots of time to this but I'd
rather buy a suitable repop.

I checked TigersUnited, Rick's and Curt's sites but have not found
anything to repair/replace the rearview mirror. Any suggestions?

Bugz