Re: [Tigers] Value of Tiger

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Value of Tiger
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:41:06 -0500
Michael,  Of which issues and personalization do you speak?  I see the 260
and Powered by Ford badges on the sides (I actually think these look super
cool and could easily be removed), but I am curious to know what else your
trained eye sees.  I am curious to know what kind of mufflers those are.
They must sound pretty cool.