Re: [Tigers] Mark 2 Grill

To: "MAURO D'ANGELO" <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mark 2 Grill
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:56:43 +1100
Some people in the Uk did repros.. not exact.. and i think some CAT members
had them too.. as for a cluw to having a MKII engine.. really dont see the
point.. a MKII 289 is not realy a rare thing.. why not go MKII headlight
rims.. or MKII interior? just kidding.. but seriously.. apart froma change
in displacement.. there is nothing to shout about.