Re: [Tigers] 2" Exhaust system

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2" Exhaust system
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:26:45 -0700 (PDT)
Dave- My local exhaust shop can make an exhaust exactly like what he was
selling. In his bend card file, there is even a Tiger BUT he builds custom
exhaust for guys who restore or restomod cars- like an old Caddy with a stroker
engine. I'm certain you should be able to find a shop in your area that can
duplicate a stock exhaust system in 2" stainless, should you prefer stainless.
Shipping from Canada will be expensive and that $$$ would go a long way towards
a new system in 2". Not trying to beat the chaps ebay item but it was rather
expensive without shipping.
TtT