Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 98

To: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 98
From: John Crawley <alittlemoreink@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:53:03 +0000
Hi Ron:

On thing that I did not mention in my top installation article is that tops
can be shrunk with steam. If you end up with wrinkles a hand held steamer used
on the cloth side of the top will take them out but take care the material
shrinks a lot with very little steam. Also remember that the restoration
articles that I wrote are now 15-20 old and lots has changed although basic
top installation is pretty much the same.

Jc

Take your contacts everywhere
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712959