Re: [Tigers] MKII ..... maybe?

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MKII ..... maybe?
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:26:19 -0400
It's listed as a 1966 Tiger Mark 1A. Even with that, absent the VIN I have
my doubts. There are obvious things missing for it to be regarded as a
"Restoration". For example, where's the remote oil filter plumbing? Where's
the 6RA field relay and dropping resistor for the ignition on light? Where's
the heater? (The hoses are gone!). The Tiger 2s were made in 1966 but sold
as 1967s and 158 - 1968s.

Whoever bought it may have got a hellova deal... on an Alger.

Tom