Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques Re: just a test

To: Tiger email list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques Re: just a test
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:35:26 -0700
Hi Mauro:
Mostly, it's that the engine and transmission together are looooong.
So you need a lot of room above the car for them to dangle.
And without a high-bay working area, it's easier to pull it out the bottom.
If you've got a high-bay area, I don't see it as much of a problem, but
my garage is only 8' high, with a gyp-board ceiling (condo above the
garage), so I pulled the engine out the bottom.

Best Regards
David Sosna

database 5008 (20100407) __________

http://www.eset.com