[Tigers] Sheet Metal and Sunbeam Supreme

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Sheet Metal and Sunbeam Supreme
From: "Baker, Kent" <kentb@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:54:47 -0700
Third time trying to get this posted - I wondered what happened to the list.

I apologize for asking again, but the acid dip is done, and it is time to
replace the floorboards and boot floor.  The current ones are not horrible,
but there is enough pin hole rust down in the bottom of the foot wells to
justify replacing them. I have tried many resources for new replacement
floorboards, but no luck finding a pair. If anyone has a last guess who I
might contact, it would be greatly appreciated.  Otherwise, come next week, I
will have to have a shop make a pair using the old ones as a templates, and
that is going to be pricey but they will do it.

One other option is Sunbeam Supreme in the UK.  They seem to have a selection
of sheet metal and other Tiger parts.  Has anyone used them before?

 Thanks,

Kent Baker
'66 MKIA
San Diego