[Tigers] Here is the Solution to Disappearing Message Content!

To: Cliff Alexander <mk1a67@gmail.com>, Tiger List
Subject: [Tigers] Here is the Solution to Disappearing Message Content!
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 06:47:38 -0400
Cliff,

You may remember I was having the problem that none of my messages were
showing up (to the point that some wise guy said something like he's heard
of being a man a few words but I was being ridiculous).  I researched the
problem and HERE IS THE SOLUTION:

USE ONLY PLAIN TEXT!

If you are using Outlook or Entourage, go to format and remove any HTML
formatting.  I use Verizon and, when using web mail services, I think that
defaults to HTML formatting too.  In fact, I sent a message yesterday from
web mail and it did not show up.

I hope that helps everyone who's having this problem.  It stinks when you
spend a lot of time writing deep thoughts and they never show up.  I suppose
it could be viewed as a form of therapy, but it's still frustrating!  Maybe
they should update and upgrade the message server to accept HTML formatting.
Until then, just do not use anything but plain text in your messages.

Mauro