Re: [Tigers] Front axle

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Front axle
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:41:32 -0700
A few years back I got a complete set of (two each) spindles (front axle as
you call it), rotor/hubs, calipers, backing plates and wheel bearings for
$80.  All I needed at the time was one spindle, but the "package" was all I
could find.  Shortly there after I found another spindle for $25.

I also recall someone offering me a single spindle for $100.  So, quite a
broad range ($25-$100).  How good of a friend is it you have???

Tom