Re: [Tigers] In the Clutch

To: "'Alvin Johnson'" <twojohnsons@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] In the Clutch
From: "Wally Menke" <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:27:39 +1000
The problems not the 2.88 rear end, it's the close ratio gears in the box
that makes 1st hard to get off the line and go forever. For normal driving
this is not real suitable. The solution is to fit the wide ratio gears like
the MkII, which are easy to find. You can sell the close ratio gears to the
vintage racers who will pay good $$.

Wally Menke