Re: [Tigers] Engine Paint Colors - again

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Paint Colors - again
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
Joel now I'm cinfused.
Ron Fraser...can you help out.

My Tiger B382002668 was built is Dec 1996.. it has the 18KC engine
with Rev 9.  I'm about to paint it in a few weeks.  I asuumed from
the earlier discussion it should be DE 1606.  I'm covering was is
a very dark blue.  Since my car is near the end of MK IA, did Sunbeam
use DE1606 oer perhaps DE 1601.  My question is:  Is DE 1601 the
lig