[Tigers] Fulcrum pins Tiger Gas Tanks, exploding flywheel,

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fulcrum pins Tiger Gas Tanks, exploding flywheel,
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:41:49 -0700
Oh my hell....... people get a grip!!!!!

I tell you what.  I am willing to take all the tigers off your hands right
now.  However we will need to make a slight price adjustment considering all
the extreme risk I am assuming.  It will be a win win for of us since I have
an obvious death wish and you folks will no longer stay awake at night
trying to figure out at which RPM a flywheel will explode.  This way you can
all get back to safe activities like walking around the back side of a
horse, standing on the top level of a ladder and fly fishing with your
zipper down...

Sorry to vent.

Lynn