Re: [Tigers] Fire in the hole, ...car!

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, Jeff Nichols
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fire in the hole, ...car!
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
What another English car with electrical issure.  The Prince rules.

The VW was prone to back seat fires if you did not use a battery
that had a cover over the positive post.  Sit down and the seat
springs would touch the positive post and voila   A hot seat.

I've heard of many hard hits on the Tigers rear with no gas tanks
problems.  Uncle Wally's hit was so hard that his rear end was
hit so hard that the engine mounts broke.  No leakage.  Its
like the fenders protect the tanks.

Dave