Re: [Tigers] 2010 Tiger Mk.3

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2010 Tiger Mk.3
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:06:03 -0700
  A quick scan of the internet didn't show anything.  This type off "New
Tiger" information has arisen about 2 or 3 times in the 10 years I've been
on the list.  That said, it could always be a possibility.

  Frankly my hope is that a "new" Tiger never comes about.  I like the
uniqueness of our 3 year run,  45+ year old car.  In the long run any
reiteration of the Tiger will come..., - and then go. Then our cars will
forever be linked to it.  Maybe because the new one wasn't good, or maybe
because it was better and our old cars couldn't measure up. In either case I
see it tarnishing our original Tigers.

 This is just my opinion, but honestly it is how I feel.  I'm sure others
will disagree.

Tom