Re: [Tigers] Carnauba wax - experiences ?

To: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Carnauba wax - experiences ?
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:52:23 +0100
Hi everyone,

thanks for the responses I received.

Being in the UK I have limited choice but I found a clay system and
carnauba wax form auto glym and the results thus far are excellent.

I am also going to try the mothers California gold system on my daily
driver - I have ordered off the web but it will take a while to get
here.

Zaino was another recommendation but I cant get it here - are they
missing on a market ?

regards

Jeff

In message <aHzQjjDEzf1LFwsu@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>, Jeff Howarth