Re: [Tigers] Wheel stud replacement

To: Randy Zimmermann <zimme008@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wheel stud replacement
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:59:48 +0100
when i snapped all four studs in morocco, i cut a very small v shaped notch
in the axle flange with a hack saw.  then i cut a little flat off one side
of the head of each of the new suds and there was enough room to get them
in.  took about 15 minutes from the start to having the wheel back on.  to
remove the old ones just cut them down and bang them out (or wait until they
all sheer off as i did!).