Re: [Tigers] Mini Starter

To: larryall@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mini Starter
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 21:04:10 +0100
only after the engine is warmed up?  it sounds like a bad live connection at
the battery that warms up as the charging circuit flows and then has high
resistance and can't deliver enough current to the starter until its cooled
down.  i had the same problem and buck suggested this which was indeed the
problem.  otherwise bad connections at the solenoid could also be a problem.

incidentally,  i have used the basic summit mini starter for about 6 months
and it works fine.   check the connections, cables and solenoid first
though.