[Tigers] LAT 9 center cap project

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, CAT <cat_email@dslextreme.com>, Rick &
Subject: [Tigers] LAT 9 center cap project
From: DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 21:51:14 -0600
Sunbeam Tiger Owners,

I am planning a project to reproduce the LAT 9 center caps that may have been
cut off many wheels in the past. I have preliminary prices to do a limited
production run using a local machine shop with a CNC mill. These will be made
out of aluminum with the embossed tigers head just like the original. I have
prices between $25 to $35 each piece. The more pieces I have to order the less
they will cost. With $25 being the lowest price. I plan to attach mine with a
large flat washer and drill and tap threads into the cap. People interested in
ordering a set or even one as a paper weight need to contact me ASAP. The
projected wait time once I give the go ahead is 1 month for completion. I
would like to start this project by July of this year.

Dave Green
alpdavegre@msn.com
520-747-2901 home after 6:30 PST