Re: [Tigers] Question about Pana Sports

To: <cjcoffel@sonic.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Question about Pana Sports
From: "Would you believe..." <porsche911E@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 06:51:20 -0400
I have Panasports on my Tiger at the moment.  I bought them from Dale's
Restorations.  All four of mine are 7X16 and look really great.  The reason
I decided to go with 16 inch wheels is because the selection of tires in 13,
14 and 15 inch wheels has become very limited.  There is still a nice
selection of 16s.  The offsets for 16 inch wheels are 15mm and 25mm, if I
remember correctly.  I hope that helps.  If you call the Panasport company
and tell them you are looking for wheels for a Tiger, they will refer you to
Dale.  If you press them because you are on the East Coast and want to save
shipping time, they may give you the name of a company in Connecticut.  The
problem is that that company has nothing in stock and orders the wheels from
the West Coast.  The bottom line is, if you want Panasports for your Tiger,
Dale is your man.