Re: [Tigers] Car Covers

To: Robert Jaarsma <jaars@emailmv.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Covers
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:19:47 -0700
Robert,

Many years ago I purchased a Tiger car cover from Rick.  At that time it
was of superior materials and construction.  I would not be able to say,
though, how it performs in cold weather.

It is of a light weight silvery material, but sturdy.  The shininess
(reflectivity) keeps the car interior cool, as well.  I believe it was
custom produced for Rick by a cover manufacturer (Robbins?).

Easy to fold, store in the trunk in a small area, put on and take off.
I still have it today, and its been a long time.

I have the standard higher priced car cover for my 2005 T-Bird.  Heavy,
hard to fold/unfold, and takes up too much room in the trunk. Of course
the T-Bird is Jaguar size, not Tiger size.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com