[Tigers] Bonnet latch Installation and Adjustment

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Bonnet latch Installation and Adjustment
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:52:19 -0700
Dave,

I went through the

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-body9.asp

and found the "article" I think you refer to.

These are ordered "List" comments from July, 1997.

The Page 9,  Section O - Body as a lot of discussions on the LAT Hood
(Bonnet) and latch.

*My own reply in May 1999,  (amplified with pictures of my
installation). These are "step-by-step" directions .*

Also read the comments about the front hood shims (on the same page
answering Ray McCrary) detailing the shimming of the front hood hinges.
prior to my comments above.  I also recall having to trim the rear
rubber stops to allow the thicker hood to seat correctly.

This page, and section(s) are filled with older list comments which are
as true today. It still works well today.  I've sent it to the List, as
well, for others who may have the same issues.

BTW:  Dave, the search engine found it with the search "exact phrase"
option for  "Hood Latch".  This resulted in only 2 pages (17 listings),
and  this is the first one listed.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor