[Tigers] Soft Top Stowage: What a Fantastic List We Have!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Soft Top Stowage: What a Fantastic List We Have!
From: "Bill Waite" <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:01:29 -0400
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for information regarding the
proper method for stowing the top.  Within 1 hour, five (5) guys had
responded... and eight (8) replies received in total.  Just goes to show
you: if you have a "Tiger" question and don't ask for help here... you are
missing the boat.

For those who didn't catch it... see the VIDEO made by Ross "Commodore
Blues" Hulse that shows the proper method at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CommodoreBlues

Thanks again to the Tiger List!

Bill Waite