Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 07:37:12 -0400
The owner acknowledged to me that the trunk floor is indeed missing the
identifying elements, to include the spare wheel and battery tie-down parts.
He said he thinks, but is not sure, that the trunk floor may have been
replaced as a part of rust repairs performed on the car by the previous
owner of the car.  I did not ask him about what other parts of the car had
possible rust repairs.  Incidentally, the car hails from Canada and has been
in the US only two years or so.  Previous to that, it was in Canada for at
least 25 years, according to the owner.