Re: [Tigers] A New Convenience for Your Tiger?

To: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A New Convenience for Your Tiger?
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:34:58 -0700
Now, dang! That is just plan too good to be true!  I may need to get a
gross to use when I drive the sunbeam on the salt. I can put the netbook
right under my nose and watch all the data streaming in. Wow! Instant
playforward. Realtime data!   I'll know how the engine is performing
before it knows! All becaus eof this litle device to put the net book
on... I say again...WOW!

mayf