[Tigers] Fw: Re: maybe BAD!!! DON'T OPEN the copy of the original

To: tahoedonzi@aol.com, Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Re: maybe BAD!!! DON'T OPEN the copy of the original
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 06:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Thu, 6/10/10, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com> wrote:

I sent this to Don and the lIST but never received a copy from the list, so I
am removing any junk and resending. I didnt hear back from Don as wll- very
concerned it contains a virus, so DO NOT open the link, as I did and I was soon
unplugging the power cord and removing my battery as it would not X out. If
this is a repeat I apologise - I opened it because I knew Don is a LIST member.
tonythetiger

T-Don- Did you send this? I am afraid I was stupid enough to try to open or run
it and then I got a pink warning at the top of the page- also, supposedly from
Microsoft I would need "something " to be able to run it added on- to dumb to
remember what the add on was BUT then, nothing would stop it, so I unplugged
the charger (battery is worn out & junk) and removed the battery so it
hopefully caused me to loose everything that was running. It ignored me Xing it
closed as well as the add on, then the little rectangle pops up saying it isn't
responding, do I want to end now or cancel- well end now just added it to the
list of open windows. I have some laptop problems and my Microsoft engineer
nephew left on vacation prior to fixing what I messed up, so the only way I can
connect is turn off my firewalls- not smart. Please let me know the bad news as
I'm certain a bug sent the website, using your email address.
TonytheTiger
Sending a copy to the LIST in case others get this and it is as bad as I am
afraid!!!

http://kim1900.pochtamt.ru/evifubo.html