[Tigers] U- Joints and shocks

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] U- Joints and shocks
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 04:34:29 -0700 (PDT)
Last night I found a brief case that I used years ago for Sunbeam items.
Mostly where old Te/Ae  newsletter but I had receipts from Tiger Tom and a few
names and phone numbers from Canada to Fla. The following information may be
in the hands of Steve Laiffman and his website but I thought I would post what
I found on the back side of the outer cover of PERFORMANCE TUNING   Sunbeam
Tiger published by Floyd Clymer. I know I still own the rest of the book BUT I
have several BEAM items that I own but would hate to have to produce. At any
rate, I have the following written on the inside of the cover. May it help one
person- then I will have at least not wasted your and my time.

U-Joints- front and rear -----Spicer 5osS-153x   I cant read my writing now
much less 40 plus years ago may be a 5 as thats my guess BUT ask for the S as
well
Front shocks- Sears 79281; Gabriel 63329
Next may be front or back but I think rear-- Full size Buick 1965 to 1970
Rear Gabrirl 3171;  Olds Vista Cruizer 1965
Corvette 1960 to 1962

R.G. Wheatly Sales manager
Traction master
L917 West Olympic Blvd.
Los Angles, Ca  6  and that is in some one elses handwriting and the 6 appers
to be the start of the zip code and the person stopped, so I doubt it has any
signifigance.

I have no idea the availability of any of these parts or if the numbers are
still of value but at least knowing what will fit mat help if a person wanted
air shocks etc etc.
Always a Tiger person.
TonytheTiger