Re: [Tigers] New sports car purchased - Times Three (except ME)

To: vegaslegal@aol.com, jd.sencindiver@gmail.com, Jeffrey Nichols
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New sports car purchased - Times Three (except ME)
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 02:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Fri, 6/18/10, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com> wrote:

 2010, 3:34 AM

Well I do have a Sunbeam Tiger and Ive never checked its weight BUT I am
considered an"overload" and 0 to 60, I cant guess-- torque- it has plenty and
fun is abundant- otherwise I'm driving my 1993 Chevy Blazer my broNlaw was
going to send to the junk yard when he bought a much nicer and newer model. He
is in WVa and I told him that was an easy $1000
in southern IL. It too has no record of 0to60, but it gets 15mpg no matter how
I drive and the bondo that broNlaw had installed, so it would pass inspection
is starting to show. I did recently buy 2 front tires and a new muffler and
tail pipe- total, including labor and disposal of old tires $300. You guy's
have it to rough, to bad your not as lucky as me. Ok, maybe there is another
Tiger or 3 hidden about but they(but 1) are pretty rough. Not counting the
Alger that the body guy was going to have done in 6weeks, some 12-15 years
ago- maybe I should take him paint BUT he would then ask me to remove it from
his shop. He wrote the contract.I am glad he did great body work. I did well,
I sold the Alpine guy that sold me the S5 a S4 a few months back. I think it
will be a parts car but it was driven to a body shop where it sat for years
before he finally caved in to selling it to me- so it was driven in.
My story of the week BUT I promise, ALL true.

TtT