Re: [Tigers] Tigers United XXXII Pictures

To: <cjcoffel@sonic.net>, <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United XXXII Pictures
From: "cullen mccann" <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:27:34 -0500
ok.....that is really cool. Chris - I guess you were using a highspeed
shutter or something right? if you go to an image such as "409" and
literally click the next slide arrow forward as fast as you can...it makes a
little movie and shows that black car spinning out in the weeds...and the
guy with the flag runs out of the way...the dust clears and settles and
everything....way too cool...its like im there! Im sure you need high speed
internet...but you guys should try this....

nice photos....incredibly nice...... and interactive too!

Cullen