Re: [Tigers] TU XXXII

To: "John Stithem" <mai65tai@sonic.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TU XXXII
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:30:59 -0700
Hi John

Echo my congrats on putting on such a great event.

As far as the CAT challenge for next year goes, I'm sure we'll never top it
but we'll give it a good shot. My wife, Claudia, will Co-Chair next years
Tigers United event along with Gary & Karen Rathburn. Tomorrow we'll sign
the contract with the Queen Mary which will be the host hotel for TUXXXIII.

Again, thanks to you and Kim for all your efforts and best of luck getting
caught up now on everything else in life that got put on hold while you were
organizing Tigers United.

Buck Trippel