Re: [Tigers] New Guy

To: James Lindner <jliny5@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Guy
From: Clarkwgriswold <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 04:46:16 -0500
Nice to meet you James. I'm fairly new myself, only a couple years
now. You will love the guys on this list, they are a wealth of
knowledge and eager to help.

One quick item that you will need to know day one... The list is
incapable of attaching files such as images. I'm not the one to
explain it but the system that is used to moderate for us doesn't have
that benefit. Most people who want to communicate images in the way
that you are will get a webshots type a account and uplaoded there,
then provide a link to that page in the body of their message for the
other listers to access.

Other than that, great email, sounds like you have a line on a great
car. nice to meet you and welcome to the world of toasters, tigers,
mixers and other sunbeam products. ;)

Cullen McCann
B282001452 LROFE

Sent from my mobile...