[Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Hose_me?=

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Hose_me?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 05:14:28 -0500
Anyone have current upper and lower radiator hose numbers?  I had some numbers
that worked a few years ago, but the new parts house (run by children with
computers) can't seem to reference them.
This is the same crew who once asked if my '65 GTO was a Ford....but I
digress....

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone