Re: [Tigers] Hose me

To: spook01@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hose me
From: Gyroplanes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:56:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/1/2010 5:16:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
spook01@comcast.net writes:

I had  some numbers that worked a few years ago, but the new parts house
(run by  children with computers) can't seem to reference them.
This is the same  crew who once asked if my '65 GTO was a Ford....but I
digress....

I had the same "kids with computers" experience, but mine was more
laughable.

I was seeking shock absorbers for a 93 Mustang, the lad couldn't find them.
 He turned the computer to me and he was in "electrical systems".

Probably made sense to him.

Tom