Re: [Tigers] flooring

To: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] flooring
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:29:11 -0400
When I built my last garage, I did 2-part epoxy on the floor, and am
still pretty happy with it - very durable, and *can* be cleaned.  Am
building a new 8-car garage right now and spent a goodly amount of time
looking at the options.  Looks like the best bet for me is porcelain
tile.  While the "show car garage" people sell it for $10+ per sq ft,
it's also readily available for as little as $2.50 per sq ft at your
local tile shop.....

Chris
B382000331