[Tigers] Castrol oil

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Castrol oil
From: spmdr@juno.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:50:21 -0700
I used Castrol GTX 20w50 for decades until my daily ride got to the point
of using more oil

than I could find on sale.

So ( in the early '90s, I think ) I picked a cheap oil I could find at
any Wal-mart, Their SuperTech 20w50.

Low and behold, the oil consumption went DOWN, SIGNIFICANTLY!

I later heard that this house brand was really Quaker State.

Not long ago I heard the SuperTech oils have been switched from QS to
another source.

I have not noticed any effects of this rumored change.

Still using the Waly stuff, no problems...

BTW, daily ride has 682,000+ miles, and counting...

...Not much original on that jewel, anymore!

 My $.02

  DW
Free Credit Score
A bad credit score is below 598. Click here to see yours for $0. Checking won't
affect your score. By Experian&#174
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c3896f1eed3440f04m07vuc