Re: [Tigers] Engine Shipping

To: ora_archy@yahoo.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Shipping
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:02:08 EDT
I had one shipped from Calif. to Vermont.  It was  attached at the
engine/frame  mounting holes to a pretty cheap 2 piece  engine stand. Each
piece of
the stand was bolted to a pallet and the whole thing  wrapped in plastic.
Shipped common carrier freight and arrived in perfect  condition. (no
accessories attached except intake).
Mark

In a message dated 7/11/2010 7:31:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,