Re: [Tigers] Crossmember Installation Headache: Advice Needed

To: "'Would U. Believe'" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossmember Installation Headache: Advice Needed
From: "Kirk Smith" <twotigers@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:05:11 -0700
Maybe something like this would work.  I have it installed in the trunk of
my Tiger to cut down on cowl shake.  Don't ask me where I got it- my Dad
gave it to me.  Someone that specializes in truck accessories would probably
have one.  Screw it one way to expand the bar, screw it the other way to
make it smaller.  There is some adjustability on the ends.  You'd just have
to find one that was in the ballpark for the frame rails.

  http://tinypic.com/r/2aenxoj/3

Kirk