Re: [Tigers] Turn Signals, Steering Wheels and Seats

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Turn Signals, Steering Wheels and Seats
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:15:32 -0500
Check the base measurements on that seat... I'm not sure that it will fit side
to side. They have the original Classic that is an inch narrower, but even
that one might be a squeeze to get in there. IIRC, the Tiger rails are also
not symmetric with respect to the seat centerline so some adapting is required
regardless.

Theo