Re: [Tigers] Original Fan Part Number

To: 'tigers' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original Fan Part Number
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:45:06 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Roland,

I have one on my Tiger if you want to see it.
But like Ron says, the Tiger has a "pushed back" hub so the center
hole of the fan is enlarged to 1", don't think Cobras have that.
BTW, even though it only has 4 blades, it really pushes a lot more
air than aftermarket flex fans, ask me how I know...

Gary