[Tigers] TE/AE United Tech Sessions

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TE/AE United Tech Sessions
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:28:40 -0400
Hi Gang:

We are looking for tech session presenters for the Tigers East/Alpines
East United in Rockland, Maine this October.  Sorry to bomb the list,
but so far requests in our newsletter and on our forum have not turned
up many volunteers.

Here's you chance to impress your friends with your expertise, show off
that clever little trick you discovered, and enjoy that warm feeling you
get when you know you have help others. All we need is a 10 or 15 minute
presentation, which is not at all as fearsome as is sounds.  We'll have
a LCD projector available, and may even have room to bring a car inside
for a quick demo.

We also may assemble a panel of experts for a question and answer
session, volunteers needed here, too.

So Step Up, TE/AE!  United 2010 Needs You!  Contact me with your
generous offers of assistance.

Stu Brennan
stubrennan@comcast.net
Tech Session Coordinator