Re: [Tigers] Need a part

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Need a part
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:33:31 -0500
All,

Rob R. emailed earlier with an empty message body due to a technical
difficulty posting messages to the list, but I spoke with him off line. He
is looking for what I would have called defroster vent plates, the sheet
metal slotted openings above the dash and below the windshield, got the
little screws holding them in place on both ends of the plate.... He is
waiting to install his windshield when he has these parts in hand, and cant
find his or doesn't have the set he thought he did. He says he has trouble
getting through to the list, and I recall from past posts that he does. If
you have a pair of these you can spare, email him directly or if you can't
reach him you can email me and I for some reason have no trouble getting to
him.

Cullen