Re: [Tigers] Batteries

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Batteries
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:46:37 -0700
Sandy!  Your second paragraph is so very true, lol.  I have a Black and
Decker (Vector) and for a long time I thought it was broke.  If the
battery was down, it always wants to desulfate it forever. So I charge
it up with my trusty old stand by and then if I hook up the B&D, it says
full charge, lol... and still does nothing... maybe if the voltage is
more than 12 volts...  which ones did you get for 29.99? I may need a
couple of new ones..

mayf